TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The content of our new TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (which replaced the superseded TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment) aligns and reflects the current need for quality practitioners in the delivering of training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. Over the past 7 years Harrison Training Group has had significant success in seeing people complete their studies in this qualification and go on to become qualified trainers and educators in their fields of expertise. The course content itself is focused on developing you as an Educational Practitioner, and gives you the skills of designing and developing learning programs along with developing you as a trainer, assessor and validator in the VET sector.
Our staged TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a unique blended program which includes in-depth face to face training in an interactive environment with the support that you may require. This program has been designed due to industry concerns that people starting the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (through predominantly online learning programs) were not adequately educated. While our programs require you to allocate focused time and diligent effort towards achieving your qualification,* once you have completed the program (in all of its stages)# you will receive your qualification with no other work to be done.
*(Some students may require extra time to complete their studies with us during each of these stages) # Stage 1 - Precourse Component Stage 2 - Workshop One Stage 3 - Project Work Stage 4 - Workshop Two Stage 5 - Portfolio Completion and Competency Confirmation
All our classes in Adelaide, Hobart, Gold Coast, Melbourne & Blended/Online Options are conducted by experienced VET Educators and are interactive and involve group activities that make it more enjoyable to complete and help you to benchmark your performance alongside other trainers and get real time feedback from your facilitators on your progress.
We hope to see you in one of our up and coming programs and look forward to hearing from you soon and supporting you in your future studies!
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will cover the 10 units of competency listed below.
|TAEDES401||Design and develop learning programs|
|TAEDES402||Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs|
|TAEDEL402||Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace|
|TAEDEL401||Plan, organise and deliver group based delivery|
|TAEASS401||Plan assessment activities and processes|
|TAEASS403||Participate in assessment validation|
|TAEASS502||Design and develop assessment tools|
|BSBCMM401||Make a Presentation|
|TAELLN411||Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills|
Click here to view the full outline of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
This course is designed for those looking to become an:
- enterprise/workplace trainer
- enterprise/workplace assessor
- registered training organisation (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- training adviser or training needs analyst
- vocational education teacher.
- adult educator
- workplace trainer and assessor
- learning and development officer
Prerequisites for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Those entering this program must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
1. Face to Face – Uniquely Designed/Blended Program (See “Course fees page” for current pricing).
Times: 9am – 5pm each day – Locations: Adelaide.
Course Durations: See “Course Dates and Venues” for further Information
2. Workplace Delivery: Yes we can come to you at your location! And there is no changes based on our course pricing per student! (Minimum 8 people required) (Please contact us for expressions of interest)
3. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Please contact us to organise an individual assessment of your current training experience to enable you to strategically work your way towards this qualification. $169.50 per subject. See “RPL Information Page“ for further information.
4. Blended/Online Studies. This is a flexible and unique way to complete your qualification (in your own time – Self Paced) Apply Online today (Click on Enrolment Tab: See Below) and within hours you will receive login access to your audio sessions and complete the assessments as if you were in our regular training class. Please Note: (You will need to organise to attend one of our programs to deliver your training sessions as a part of your course requirements) To be coordinated with your course facilitator. (Note: All Blended/Online Students have unlimited phone, email and tutorial support throughout their study period – during business hours) Not sure if your suited to Online studies? click here to read more!
5. Upgrade Programs & Interviews See “RPL/Upgrade Programs″ for further information.
(08) 7088 4800
Simply complete the 1 page Online Pre-Enrolment Form to apply for any of our programs. It will only take a few minutes for you to fill in and one of our team will be in touch.
The approved Principle RTO for all offered (TAE Qualifications) is SGAE (Southern Grampians Adult Education Inc)
VET Provider Number RTO No 20645. ABN: 88 674 972 092.
Harrison Training Group is a Non-Third Party RTO in Partnership with SGAE who are approved to deliver this course on behalf of the Principle RTO.